KANCA ENVIRONMENTAL & OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SAFETY POLICY
KANCA adopts the following environmental policies related with these activities:
• To determine environmental aims and targets periodically, and improve continuously by observing these items.
• To minimize our environmental impacts and form a Quality Management System to obey the legal and other obligations.
• To train our workers and suppliers continuously to form an environmental respect and make periodical follow-up audits
• To use energy and natural resources efficiently and to prevent waste.
• To support waste recovering and re-usage activities.
• To minimize environmental pollution by using new technologies that are applicable to our production processes.
• To leave maximum amount of potential resources to the future generations and not to pollute natural resources.
• To commit our environmental responsibilities to the interactive companies.